Pages

Meet ink & peat!

Cruzing around blogland, I came across a blog that you should all visit: Me Myself & I. I had a wonderful visit and came across ink&peat, a florist that I thought was definitely worth sharing:

ink & peat is run by a woman who was a fashion designer for 15 years before following her passion for flowers and home decor. Her home decor retail store will be opeing in Portland Oregon in Spring 2008. Here are a few of her spectacular floral designs, a little eye candy:

I love the diversity of beautiful flowers, fruits, seedpods and leaves that she uses!

OK, where have I been! I have had many of you set me straight about the fact that the ink & peat owner has her own wonderful blog called: Housemartin. I cannot believe I have just found out about it. It is wonderful and packed with the latest, greatest floral arrangements and home decor ideas. So, you must check out Housemartin!

Don't forget to visit Me, Myself, & I!

HAPPY FALL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Most Reading