Pages

I am back

What a fabulous two weeks. I can not believe how much I was able to squeeze in such a short time. We did 3500 km and visited Slovakia , Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Holland. I miss Europe!

Venlo




I had a great time and was very happy to see my friends Liz, Tobi and Lukas and Alexander again and met new friends Jenny and Enno . Liz & Tobi's house is absolutely gorgeous. Huge barn with straw roof, horses.. idyllic life style.
Street in Venlo Holland
Me in city of Mozart - Salzburg
My cute niece Dorothy


With my parents visiting Bojnice (Slovakia) where as a child I spent every holiday in our cottage in woods. Every April/May streets in the village where my parents live are so beautiful. In my language this flower bush is called"Orgovan" and its everywhere.

Peonies in mum's backyard

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Most Reading