Pages

Cool: Australian Botanicals Outdoor by Mokum




I think this new Australian Botanicals Outdoor fabric collection from Mokum speaks for itself.

It's saying: "I love porches. They are my favorite places to be. Unless you find me out by the pool, or in the garden. With my indoor-oudoor lifestyle, I am happy in almost any environment! My style reflects the native landscape of Australia: soft eucalyptus greens, crisp aquas, ocean blues and the warm rust tones of the outback. I am pure Australian through and through: I am tough (exceeding 50,000 double rubs) but caring (100% recycled content). And of course I am fun-loving and not too hard on the eyes if I do say so! In fact, I have been told I am quite stunning! I hope you have a chance to visit me ....or better yet....let me visit you! You can find me here under latest releases."

Great speaker! Great design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Most Reading