Pages

Well THIS is Exciting: The First Ever Elle Decor Showhouse

Just in case you did not flip through every page of the latest Elle Decor ( I know most of you must have, just like I do! But just in case....), I wanted to draw your attention to the newest Showhouse on the scene. Elle Decor is partnering with the Junior League of San Francisco this Fall to create their first Showhouse in the historic St. Francis neighborhood. The Showhouse will be open to the public starting November 6.
The line up of designers is studded with stars! I am expecting a stellar event. Our blog friend, Grant Gibson has a peek at his design on his blog HERE.
I have already marked my calendar. I hope you are doing the same!
More info HERE and HERE.
You can bet I will keep you posted along the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Most Reading